- What’s the difference between Consciousness Coaching® and other professional coaching (life coaching, executive coaching, etc)?
- What is the underlying philosophy?
- Why choose to train with Consciousness Coaching®?
- I am already a coach. Is there a ‘conversion course’ by which I can add the ‘consciousness’ bit to my qualification? If not, is it worthwhile doing the whole Master curriculum to gain that aspect?
- What are the benefits of the Master programme?
- How is the course programme structured?
- How does it work/what happens on the course?
- Other questions?
What’s the difference between Consciousness Coaching® and other professional coaching (life coaching, executive coaching, etc)?
Consciousness Coaching® includes professional coaching to the standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF), with the added dimension of Awareness Creation (AC) as developed by Marc Stein berg. The AC component makes the individual aware of areas that are beyond normal human consciousness – a whole dimension that most people simply aren’t even aware that they don’t know about. Real breakthroughs happen in the material world when your thinking expands to embrace possibilities that are ‘outside the box’ of conventional consciousness. As Einstein observed, ‘The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them’.
Normal life coaching or professional coaching empowers the individual on the ‘same level of thinking’, which is effective, but limited. When we merge standard coaching practice with the highly developed Awareness Creation process, we move into the limitless realm of Consciousness Coaching®.
More about Consciousness Coaching®
What is the underlying philosophy?
Consciousness Coaching® does not represent any religious ideologies, nor is it related to any sect, cult or dogmatic organization. We honor every client and student as the expert on their own life and work, believing that every person is creative, resourceful, and whole.
In developing the material used in Consciousness Coaching®, Marc Steinberg drew on concepts and terminology from the German philosophers who initiated the development of ontology and phenomenology, particularly Edmund Husserl (1859-1938) and Martin Heidelberg (1889-1976) and many others.
Why choose to train with Consciousness Coaching®?
At Consciousness Coaching®, we emphasis the development of practical competencies without compromising on theoretical training. This is based on the understanding that coaches must ‘walk their talk.’ Our powerful, leading-edge and holistic training enables our graduates to create higher levels of authentic competence and sustainable success.
We believe that human beings are inherently resourceful. If we listen and ask the right questions, the answer becomes clear and we know what to do at any given moment. At Consciousness Coaching®, we ask the right questions from a place of wisdom rather than knowledge, and believe that ‘knowledge speaks, wisdom listens’.
Possibly the greatest difference between Consciousness Coaching® and many other coach training programmes is that we will coach you, rather than ‘teach’ you, to become a coach.
We believe in delivering effective results.
With Consciousness Coaching®, you will experience the unparalleled integrity and authenticity of Marc Steinberg and his co-trainers.
I am already a coach. Is there a ‘conversion course’ by which I can add the ‘consciousness’ bit to my qualification? If not, is it worthwhile doing the whole Master curriculum to gain that aspect?
No, there is no conversion course. A significant percentage of our students are already coaches and come to Consciousness Coaching® both to develop their own consciousness and to expand what they can offer their clients. The Consciousness Coaching® principles are taught through our entire curriculum, so you would need to do Master I – Master III. And yes, it is definitely worthwhile! If you already have the ICF-accredited Professional Coach Diploma (PCD), you would obviously not need to repeat that exam but only take the exam for the Consciousness Coach® Diploma (CCD) once you have completed Master III.
- how to communicate so that people are inspired, moved and touched
- how to build trusting and real relationships with your clients
- how to prepare, deliver and manage coaching sessions
- a mutually empowering way to handle objections in sales situations
- how to start your coaching business and build it successfully
- how to create powerful change in your own life and in the lives of others
- how to develop your capacity as a leader.
- Master I – The Awareness Process TM, provides a significant increase in awareness and insight into the nature of human consciousness.
- Master II – The Creation Process TM , offers advanced consciousness development and coaching training.
- Master III – Advanced Coach Training TM , offers intensified consciousness and coach training in accordance with ICF global standards.
- Additional's are Master IV – The Success ProcessTM, which covers Business Mastery and the Art of Enrolment (This module is recommended for anyone in business, including coaches) and the Mastery of Relationships which is about creating the relationships you would love to have.
- To become a trainer of Consciousness Coaches, you need to continue to Master V, an individually structured programme.
More on the Master curriculum (link)
Each module is complete in itself, though building on previous modules. Those who wish to attend the next course may do so. We find that most of our students do.
Note that Master I is a prerequisite for Master II, III, IV and some of our special focus courses, like Mastery of Relationship. Master II is a further prerequisite for Master III.
How does it work/what happens on the course?
“The more coaching simplifies the complexities of your mind, the more powerful your mind is!”
A mind burdened by knowledge may be impressive, but can be slow and heavy when it comes to movement and challenges. This is why Marc Steinberg developed a clear coaching structure that creates a channel for coaching to happen.
With Consciousness Coaching® you learn by doing; you build wisdom through insights; you acquire skills by experience. Each day is made up of enquiries into the nature of human consciousness (because this is where you work and what you work with) alongside experiential exercises, including video presentations and live demonstrations. The Consciousness Coaching® feedback sessions are extremely powerful in assisting you in breaking through blockages, developing the coach within.
If you have questions we haven’t covered, please call us or email us.
|Do you have what it takes to be a great life coach?|
| Test your CQ
|How happy are you in your relationship?|